Before you start using Prism you will need the following:
- A prism account. You can sign up for a free trial (fully functional) on makewithprism.com and follow the “First-Time Setup” steps below.
- A machining center with a Prism-compatible controller. We currently support Haas, Fanuc, Siemens, Heidenhain Mazak (experimental) and Okuma (experimental).
- An iPad which runs iOS 11.4 or above with an internet connection.
- Prism CNC - Download Prism CNC by visiting the App store. Make sure you're running the latest version by opening the App Store on your device.
- Internet browser: You can use Safari on the iPad.
- A 3D CAD Model in STEP format. If you don't have a 3D model available, you can download the example 3D model to use in Prism here.