Prism is built for the cloud using industry-standard components.
A cloud provider’s full-time job is to keep systems available, secure and updated with the latest software patches. Most in-house IT departments do not have the resources to ensure the same level of reliability and security.
Reliability – protecting your data from getting lost or corrupted
- Prism uses Google Cloud Services, one of the most well-known cloud providers.
- Prism has a backup/disaster recovery scheme in place.
Security – protecting your intellectual property from theft and leakage
- All customer data is encrypted at rest and in transit. that is when stored and being transferred.
- All user identity management is handled by the leading IAM provider Okta. There are no customer passwords stored or transmitted into our systems.
- The system is regularly scanned for security vulnerabilities.
- The system is designed to not let data leak between customer accounts.
Privacy and GDPR compliance
- Prism is fully GDPR compliant. All personally identifiable information is managed separately from production data.